Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tax Refunds

I'm so grateful to God. My federal tax refund has been deposited into my checking account. It's a big fat one this year because I am a first-time home buyer who qualified for the $8,000 credit. With my being unemployed, this "cushion" could not have come at a better time. I know there are politicians who'd like to take the credit, but I see it differently. I try to honor God with the money that passes through my hands, and I believe He is faithful to provide for me through many methods-- in this case it just happened to be through a government tax law.

I still don't know what's going to happen with my job situation, but I am assured that God knows and has matters well in hand. To me, this "windfall" is just proof of His care for me. It's His lovingkindness and His thinking of me that really blesses me far more than the money itself.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment