Thursday, April 1, 2010

Addictive Photography!

I had no idea that I was going to be so interested in taking pictures of every landscape feature I see!


On the other hand, when I was a kid living in Savannah, Georgia, I took a photo of the oak tree (which we nicknamed Sarah) in our yard-- it looked like it had a face. I also took a sunrise picture over the Rhein in Bacharach, Germany, when most of the other kids in my sixth-grade-class were taking shots of each other mugging for the camera. Maybe I shouldn't be so surprised at my focus on the scenery after all. ;-)

My few readers are lucky that my camera's batteries ran out while I was on my morning walk-- otherwise, y'all might feel like a captive audience at a slide show of someone's vacation!

I do think Kentucky is a beautiful place-- especially in the spring!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Does your camera have a macro setting? It's fun to take the up close shots of bugs, flowers etc., if you pause as you press the shutter button you get those nice blurred backgrounds. Think about a picture for your header as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the camera is just a point-and-shoot. I was researching DSLR cameras on the Internet yesterday. Macro capability would be fun indeed. And, good idea about the header. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete