Monday, April 26, 2010

Oceanside

On Saturday afternoon, my Mom and I left our hotel room for the beach and pool. We played at the water's edge a while. I like to bury my toes in the sand and let the waves break over my feet and legs. It was a breezy day, and the waves churned up a lot of sand, so after a time we pulled lounge chairs up to the wet sand and watched the waves instead. I do love the ocean.

The hotel has two pools, one of which was heated to the perfect temperature. Plus, most folks were headed to their rooms to get ready for dinner and such; we had the pool to ourselves with a live band in the background covering some oldies & love songs in reggae-style. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon. ;-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:SE 12th St,Pompano Beach,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment