Friday, January 29, 2010

CRANKY-- ARGH!!!

At the moment, multiple little things are going wrong, and I am ready to snarl and bite.

WARNING: Rant forthcoming-- read at your own risk.

I'm going to have to unravel 20+ rows of knitting because I made a crucial mistake, AT&T has severely screwed up my billing (AGAIN), and I couldn't find a recipe I need in my overstuffed files-- my arms are worn out after holding half the recipes out of the way. A light bulb in my knitting room has burnt out so I get to play with the light fixture again even though I JUST DID.

So, my conclusion is that it's time for a cup of tea-- a fragrant mug of strawberry-- maybe I'll even regain my perspective and sense of humor.

In the meantime, I'm sorely tempted to tell the world to get lost (but in harsher terms and with corresponding gestures).

Glares and Fangs
 
Image sources:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/anitacanita/2036798771/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcde/2607548842/

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment