Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where did today go???

I cleared clutter from a couple of kitchen counters (there's a tongue twister!), spruced up the appearance of the dining room china cabinet, and finally put a picture in a frame I've had for ages.

Then I got distracted from today's agenda-- I transferred photos from my laptop to my iPod and played with a couple of photo programs for a long timeless time.

I came back to my senses only when I was starving. I cooked an emergency dinner (microwaved cheesy grits followed by roasted bell peppers).


Image source:
www.cookthink.com/ images/Article/171/171_.jpg

What I need to do now is get back to my plan to make a "hole" among the boxes piled in the living room so that my mother and brother can deliver a recliner to my house tomorrow while I'm at work. (My mom is giving the chair to me since she's remodeling the room it was in. Lucky me!)

The bad part is that now I'm pooped, but I've left the important work undone. :-[

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment