Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Okay, up and running...

I did some errands including "buying" a trowel (with the Lowe's gift card that was one of my Christmas presents from my parents). I planted 15 Pink Impression tulips in about 45 minutes (which is definitely more efficient than when using a large spoon). I'm washing my muddy jeans now.


Image source:
http://www.aston-simms.com/Prod-22-1-794/Tulip__Pink_Impression.htm
I still need to repot an ivy plant and a pilea cadierei/pilea "Pan Am"/aluminum plant (as a terrarium plant?) which I just bought at Wal-Mart for indoors. My parlor palm has also outgrown its pot. I'm not repotting them inside-- way too messy-- so I'll have to wait for some more good weather; I'm through gardening for today, plus we're due for some low temperatures and snow.


Image source:
www.dkimages.com/discover/ previews/851/875042.JPG
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment