Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finally in a Better Mood This Afternoon...

I was awake until about 2 am I think. I left Will Smith in the hands of the NS-5s when I finally started to get sleepy.

Man, such crazy dreams! I remember weeping with joy upon receiving the news that North and South Korea had finally been reunited. I also remember telling someone off because in my dream the person came into my room and told me it was time to get out of bed.

Then I woke up sometime when it was still dark because I heard a loud noise. In my groggy state, I was sure there was an intruder in the house. I wasn't able to keep my eyes open to watch the bedroom doorway, and I knew that if there really was an intruder in the house, that I wasn't going to be able to get away-- I was still feeling paralyzed from being in a deep sleep phase. Fortunately, I eventually figured out that the noise had been the heater kicking on-- the unit is outside near my bedroom window-- and drifted back to sleep.

When the alarm went off at 7 am, I was understandably tired. I don't know if I turned the alarm off or what, but I didn't wake up for real until 12:15 pm. Geez, the day is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment