Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's midnight but...

I'm awake and still grouchy. I'm watching I, Robot hoping that Will Smith's casual humor and smart aleck one-liners will have a good effect on my mood.

All day long I've been restless and easily put off any "project" if I encountered the slightest obstacle. I can't even read for entertainment because my attention span is atypically short right now.

When I went to bed, I was looking forward to putting this day behind me and starting fresh, but at this rate morning may be a while in arriving.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. "Rejoice in the Lord always. And again, I say rejoice."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you replaying old tapes in your head? It's a really good way to keep yourself awake, grouchy and irritable. We've all been guilty of that so if that's it, stop, please. Have you watched Vertical Limits or The Edge or maybe you need Over the Hedge for a good laugh. Truly, hope you have a wonderful day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your concern and your counsel. I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete