Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Do you ever get the feeling...

...that you're being watched?


Image source (edited):
www.public-domain-image.com/ animals/cat/slide...

Well, I am-- by a neighbor's cats. ;-) They hop up onto my window sills outside and peer in at me.

The first time it happened I was washing dishes and listening to an audiobook. It was a mystery, and the main character was recalling the events that led up to a dead person's body falling on her. All of a sudden something black came flying at me-- at least that's how it appeared; it was just the black cat stropping itself against my window and meowing at me. You should have seen the way I leaped out of my skin!

Today it's the smoky gray cat who is circling the house to find the window closest to me. What lovable goobers! I'm NOT letting them in. ;-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. They are definitely curious about you. You may not want them in if you have allergies but do make friends. I love my cat. I woke up during the night from a good sleep realizing I had misnamed the book, it is A Brain Wider Than The Sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like these cats; they're very affectionate unlike some cats who won't even make eye contact. I do pet them whenever I'm outside, and they're around.

    ReplyDelete