Friday, February 19, 2010

Adorable Seedlings

I coo over seedlings the way some people do when they see human babies, and I am proud to announce that I'm the happy mother of some sprouted parsley! ;-)

It's only been 11 days but 3 itsy-bitsy curled parsley seedlings are peeping up out of the potting soil. They are as thin as threads but welcome all the same.

And...drum roll, please...the winner is the SOAKED seed. Of course, I'm still waiting on the appearance of Italian parsley seedlings, whether from dry or soaked seeds. That will be the "definitive" test.

Now, if I can keep my seedlings from growing excessively tall and spindly from too little light, I'll have it made.

I'm so delighted! ;-)

Image source (edited):
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiR8hq4YcX7hNvd9b_2tVV9j3z0vfhO72mzTDLiiRtJxtXnu1GOF9Kh6osfDse3LV_tQOANuw60468tqqdfNsw6_QCtidRdzv74zOT6pAAi9BQtSN_fAMPd65bd342jfB3eF0KgNn6ZX8E/s1600/6+Seeds+up.jpg

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment