Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

As mentioned in my previous post, I'm not into sports-- I mean, I do know that the Super Bowl is today and that it's the Saints versus the Colts. That knowledge would be difficult to escape since it's everywhere-- radio, Facebook, grocery store, etc. However, I don't have any preference at all for either team.

I do like the food traditions surrounding the Super Bowl though. ;-) So, I made coleslaw, chili (vegetarian), and maple-corn biscuits for dinner. For a snack, I made 2-ingredient guacamole (avocado + salsa verde) with tortilla chips. And just for good measure, I watched a football movie (Remember the Titans). So there we have it-- a pseudo-Super Bowl event at home for yours truly. ;-)

Incidentally, by the time I finished editing this post, the Saints had won the game.

Image source:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmtip21/4304932484/

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment