Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Singing in the Kitchen

I was cooking dinner (Baked Parmesan Salmon Loaf) and listening to K-LOVE and WJIE (whichever station was playing music instead of ads) when God used some song lyrics to remind me that He is with me and will provide for me. I thought I'd post them so I can encourage myself (and maybe God will use these words to strengthen others too.)

Lyrics from Signature of Divine (Yahweh) by Needtobreathe--

I won't leave you alone, you say.
It will be okay.

Lyrics from Mercyme's Bring the Rain--

I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You,
Jesus, bring the rain.

Incidentally, I did notice that the latter one goes along with Steve's comment, "Rejoice in the Lord always. And again I say, Rejoice."

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment