Friday, February 5, 2010

Greetings to (and From) Kentucky

My bedtime is 10 pm, but it's 1 am now. I tried that sleep thing, but my mind has been busy and whirring all day long-- thoughts coming so fast I hardly know what to do first before the thoughts "evaporate". Now I'm getting hungry to boot.

Lying awake in bed, I realized that most of my Facebook friends are Californians or at least West Coast-based, but surely I haven't lived here in Kentucky for seven years without getting to know some people-- especially having attended 2 churches and doing a customer service job for that time period??? I WAS preoccupied with earning my Master's, and I AM a homebody, but still.... So, tonight I searched for some local people on Facebook. I sent friend requests out to a number of individuals. We'll see if they remember me or even sign into their accounts that often. Time to get connected!

Image source:
farm4.static.flickr.com/ 3108/3214025676_285d8...

No comments:

Post a Comment