Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Busy Morning

This morning I did order two more types of compost over the Internet. Lucky me, it only cost what I would have paid in a store because I had a $25 coupon that took care of the shipping. Those supplies will arrive in two weeks or so. Now I need vermiculite.

I did a load of dishes then a little cooking/baking. A Facebook friend posted a recipe for Bacon, Cheese & Egg Biscuit Cups. I didn't have sufficient bacon, so I substituted breakfast sausage. They taste good, but since I did it ALL from scratch-- even shredding the cheese-- it was a time-consuming recipe to make. By the end, I was ready to toss 'em in the oven come what may. Of course, this may have had something to do with being awake since o'dark-thirty!

I ended up having to sleep a few hours, doctor's orders not withstanding. I was so tired and so painfully keyed up at the same time.

It's funny, I've got my night stash and my plan to sit quietly in the dark if I awake in the middle of the night. But when I woke up at 3:45am, the plan didn't even occur to me. I flipped on the light switch, ambitions and schemes racing through my head, and started singing. I was revved. I wonder if the author of Restful Insomnia has any ideas for that scenario. I still haven't finished the book; I've been reading my way through it incrementally.

Image source (edited): 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh6-eobVPdeATMlp6JLaCKar8kgMKY9JX2ldUUgCsowbu9mhbkBzTpXiV-dtmJKoOGaiI82cd51ovEDzTwvB2r7HI2Ro21D8ATfNu_JoiMnnNEcIMrzVkTPn-5KICffiF8AKAkgYmKcFBA/s1600-h/P2153559.JPG
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment