Friday, March 19, 2010

App Play in the Wee Hours

It's around 5 in the morning, but I've been awake since 4:15. I'm
playing with a new app I've installed that lets you type by sliding
your finger along a keyboard instead of pecking at it. I think it may
be a faster way to type on an iPod though it's hardly necessary if a
full-sized keyboard is available. It allows you to enter personal
names into its dictionary and suggests words you may have meant to
type in a box above the keyboard which can be selected with a touch of
the finger. I think the most limiting feature is punctuation, because
most options are on a second page. Personally, I have a thing for
semicolons and dashes; I get tired of simple sentences and want to
link them for a little variety in looks.

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment