Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Green

In a lull between rain showers yesterday, I squelched my way across the backyard to the far corners to get photos of the bright green leaves emerging on some shrubby plants. Unfortunately, the pictures were blurs-- I keep forgetting to hold the digital camera still long enough for it to capture an image.

So today, I tried again. I don't think we'll get more rain, but it is "butt cold" out there (to use a Pioneer Woman phrase-- she was referring to the rear ends of horses and posted a photo of the ice on their tails). No gardening for me today-- it's supposed to warm up tomorrow.

At least plants are more tolerant of cool temperatures-- God is wise!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I love it when those little buds of green, pink or yellow begin to emerge, kinda rejuvenates me. Be sure to look for weeds, some of them are beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been, thanks to your posts-- you've sparked my interest. Unfortunately, I don't know their names or stories. Maybe I'll take some photos and "quiz" you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete