Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rainy Palm Sunday

It's likely to rain all day today, and I think I heard small hail (or at least heavy rain) on the windows while I was still in bed this morning.

What's more, we're likely to have rain on Easter too. I don't think we've had a sunny Easter since I've moved here (seven years). That's pretty remarkable since Easter's date varies-- I'd think we could get lucky occasionally. So much for egg hunts and fluffy girls' dresses under those weather conditions-- it dampens my enthusiasm.

I've got the bunnies though; I saw two cottontails in my backyard yesterday evening. They were doing their best not to be noticed by freezing still, but my back yard is a wide open space, and I'd just seen them dashing away. Cute, but not too clever! ;-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment