Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Had a good day yesterday. Did some errands-- checked in for 6-week unemployment review, paid vehicle tax and registration fee, and bought the last of the compost for the raised beds I plan to build today.

Celebrated St. Patrick's Day by making Martha Stewart's Irish Beef Hand Pies (okay-- not great) and watching The Quiet Man (a family tradition). The movie has some really funny and charming moments. Definitely enjoyed it!

This morning I've had my tea but need some breakfast and have a few things to attend to such as filling out & mailing my census form, loading the dishwasher, folding pajamas, etc. But AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I'm headed out to the back yard to build and fill my raised beds with the potting soil I will mix-- while enjoying the "abundant sunshine" forecast for today!!!

Image source (edited):
Backgrounds app

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment