Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sync Me

Today has been another of those times when I can't seem to get my rear in gear. The end of daylight savings doesn't help, and neither do the clouds; I feel like hibernating. I fought off the sluggishness yesterday, but today I caved-- watched movies and played solitaire.

The bite guard still needs work; it's helping my jaw, but it's making my molars hurt. Had to take one dose of Tylenol already today, with probably another in store at bedtime.

Craving SUNLIGHT-- strong, blinding, and hot. A beach sounds ideal, but alas, this is land-locked Kentucky. Got a vacation planned but it's a ways off.

I do have one chive stem making an appearance and my thyme is growing. I'll have to research thyme to learn more about its growth habits, because I'd swear I only planted 3-5 seeds, but I have tons of little leaves popping up. How does that work? Well, it's a good thing anyhow; I like to pet the thyme so that it's fragrance coats my hands.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. My tiredness arrived with the setting forward of the clocks and I hope it doesn't remain with me until the end of November. Seeing just a few minutes of sunlight at sundown is not giving me the quota I need to feel happy and perky. Hope the jaw/guard thing is calming down,too.
    Good to hear that things are growing well at your place.

    ReplyDelete